Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 190

Um...that is too many days of this. Growing weary.

But on the upside, so many things are looking incredible:
- The stairs and railing are amazing. I need to post pictures. I'm sorry; will do so soon.
- The entire house is incredibly open, airy, and white. Standing in it, it almost feels like I have passed away and am living in some dreamy afterlife. Oh, except for all of the work I need to slog through every day. I suppose this must be really happening.
- Betsy's carpet went in yesterday. The lower level officially looks like living space!
- Greg really did a great job on the lighting. All the Modern fixtures and the Lutron switches are fab.

Tomorrow I will strive to post some actual photos. For now, use your imaginations.

And remember, some girls do get weary wearing that same old shabby dress. I have confirmed that it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment