Thursday, September 29, 2011

11:11—T-minus 33 hours until the big event

Our home tour is happening in 1.5 days, starting Saturday morning. The house is looking pretty nifty. It's clean, art has been hung, beds have been made with beautiful new linens, dogs have been banished to doggie camp, the shop now has a beautiful new overhead door (AKA garage door) with frosted glass panels, the new front porch is setting up nicely...almost everything is in good shape.

Paul and team are headed over here tomorrow to take some pictures of the house in it's "done" stage. Watch for them on the PMa website soon!

The only thing that is bringing me down is that I screwed up the fabulous wool carpet in our bedroom cleaning up a giant mess that our dog Django left for us (don't even ask). I cleaned too aggressively and now there is evidence of where I've cleaned. Evidence that doesn't seem to be fading. Evidence that is making me very mad. And sad. I'm hoping that by sharing it with all of you, I will find peace with it. You know that feeling when you get your first ding in your car? And that ding was your fault entirely? That's the feeling I am feeling now. Giant sigh.

But...on with the show!

Are you coming over? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment